How to activate your listing in the 2019 Members' Catalog:
All members current as of March and April 2019 are eligible to participate in the Member Catalog and Show.
Inclusion in the Catalog is a benefit of your CoCA Membership, whereas there is a fee to be considered for the exhibition. Please follow these steps to ensure that your listing is included in the catalog:
- Make sure that your CoCA Membership is up to date after March 1, 2019. Enjoy an end-of-year membership that includes the final months of this year's membership, plus the next year. (Annual renewal date for all memberships is March 1.).
- Make sure that your CoCA Directory Listing is complete and up to date by February 10, 2019. One image from every current member will be in the Catalog and selected from those you have posted on your Directory page.
- Log in below and indicate that you wish to be in the catalog.
How to apply for the Motherland: CoCA 2019 Members' Show:
Applications are open to CoCA members from across the globe of all genders, ages, and media including 2D, 3D, multi-media, installation, literary, sound, and performance. Here's how to apply::
- Complete the items above to make sure that your work is available for jurying.
- Only your work marked "available for exhibition" will be juried.
- Artwork sized at 36 x 36” and smaller will receive top consideration for the show.
- Members at the $15 Student and $45 Artist levels, please login below and pay the $25 submission fee in order to be included in jurying for the exhibition.